Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fast-Forward - Day 55 of 365

Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road. - Stewart Brand

I saw this tape sitting around in a drawer and I laughed a little bit because I realized that I disposed of the last of my tape players a few months ago when I moved. My how things change. I can remember when I had hundreds of tapes (and records).

This was a pretty straight-forward shot - an SB-600 through a 24" softbox camera left and high (you can see its reflection in the top of the iPod). Another SB-600 bounced off a white wall behind the scene. I had originally set up a bunch of iPods around the tape, but I ended up cropping them all out because the original shot wasn't very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment