Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Knick Knacks - Day 33 of 365

Knick Knacks (33 of 365)

Remember how I said that I hated knick knacks? Well, I have to say that they do come in handy when you're doing a Project 365, you're having a busy evening, and you can't stand the thought of taking a picture of computer "innerds" or something similarly meaningless two nights in a row. Well, knick knacks might be similarly meaningless, but at least this one had some personality to it. You might recognize the setting for this -- it is the same granite counter top that I used for Childproof (day 5). This time, I "shook it up" by using an SB-600 flash, handheld in my left hand, in order to make it pop a little bit. It was a little bit of a challenge to keep from lighting the counter top along with the birds, but it just took a little bit of moving the flash around. Nothing too fancy. I really need to get outside with my camera one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment