Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bokeh Frog - Day 56 of 365


Bokeh Frog (56 of 365), originally uploaded by lighthack.
Bokeh Frog in the City. Well, actually, I was scrambling for something to shoot again tonight (that is getting to be a very familiar scene around my home) and I found this porcelain frog that my niece Summer made for us a few years ago. I've always liked it, so I decided to see what I could do with it. After trying a few things that didn't work out, I decided to do my whimsical take on a Dustin Diaz style 365 city scene (with a frog and no city). I didn't have a city (or Dustin's talent) to work with, so I went down to the basement, plugged in all the lights that I could find for a background and tweaked things until it kind of looked like the frog was hanging out in the city. He is sitting on a dark wood floor that the lights are reflecting off of. For a little city fog/rain, I used my trusty spray bottle to mist the air as I took the shot. In the end, I think it kind of looks like this frog is hanging out somewhere in a city (a little bit at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment