Friday, February 26, 2010

Rock & Roll - Day 57 of 365

When I was young, all I wanted to do was play guitar. From the minute that I got home from school until it was time to go to sleep, I was playing my guitar. As soon as I figured out the basics, I was playing in bands and having a great time with it. There are very few things in life that give you the rush that you get from standing in front of a crowd and playing loud, rock and roll music. Even though I've "grown up", my band days have past and I sit behind a desk all day, sometimes, when I close my eyes, this is still how I see myself.

Strobist Info: A single SB-600 on a stand at 1/2 power (it is pretty easy to figure that one out from looking at the shot). I was using an 85mm f/1.4 on my D90, so the camera was a ways back. The CLS system was out of range, so I broke out the RF-602s (they worked flawlessly). I used the same mister from last night to spray a mist of water in the air before I hit the remote (yes, it is still raining in my basement from last night's shot).

No comments:

Post a Comment