Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Lack of Color - Day 27 of 365

A Lack of Color (27 of 365)

I wasn't in a great mood tonight, so I was fairly uninspired. This is a picture of a wine rack and a lamp that sit in the corner of my living room. The reindeer sitting on the top of the wine rack were meant to be Christmas decorations, but they're pretty cool so we decided that it would be a shame to confine them to a box in the basement for 11 months out of the year. I decided to take the picture of this because I liked the way that the light hit the wall and the mix of the silhouetted reindeer and the wine glasses on the rack.

The lamp is the only light source in the picture. I set the camera on it's "cloudy" white balance setting so the light would come out warm. Other than cropping, there was no post processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment