Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In Tune (88 of 365)


In Tune (88 of 365), originally uploaded by lighthack.
Tonight was one of those nights. I was exhausted to the point where the last bits of my personality and creativity were fading fast and I didn't have a shot. I tried about five or six different things and didn't care for any of them. So, in the end, I decided to pick the closest thing to me (the guitar that I was playing while I was trying to decided on a shot), find a somewhat interesting part of it, add some "interesting" light, and shoot away. These are the machine heads/tuning machines/tuners at the head of the guitar that are used to tune the strings.

So, I'm not thrilled with the shot, but it beats no shot at all. Hopefully something interesting will find me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment