Friday, April 23, 2010

Flower Power (112 of 365)


Flower Power (112 of 365), originally uploaded by lighthack.
Here is my Earth Week, "going green" shot. No politics, just a little bit of light, glass and nature.

I'll post the setup shot/details later on today. Basically, you have a SB-600 aimed at the back wall with a tight grid spot and two full green gels and another SB-600 with a grid spot (mostly to prevent spill on the background) aimed at the subject to give it some definition and sparkle. The beautiful orchid (one of my mother-in-law's orchids) was beamed into the lightbulb with a little machine called Photoshop.

Have a great Friday!

NOTE: I'm glad to say that I'm coming out of a funk that I've been in for a while. I thought that my Spring allergies were zapping my energy, motivation and creativity, but it turns out that my allegy medication, Claritin, was doing it. So, I'm back. I've ditched the Claritin and now I've got itchy eyes and a runny nose, but at least I've got my mind back!

1 comment: