Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tomato (153 of 365)

Tomato (153 of 365)

So, what happens to a tomato when you add some water and strategically placed light? Well, it's still a tomato, but it looks much cooler that it did sitting on the kitchen shelf.

No babies or canoes available tonight, so I decided to fire up the old strobes and work with some artificial light. I saw this tomato sitting on the shelf and I really liked the look of the stem, so I figured I would see what I could do with it.

Setup: SB-600 through a 24"x24" softbox camera right, a reflector camera left. SB-600 with three green gels on the floor aimed at a crumpled piece of tinfoil about 6 feet behind the tomato. The tomato is sitting on a piece of glass that is elevated a few feet off the ground. The water is from my orchid mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment