Saturday, June 26, 2010

iPhone 4 : A New Toy (176 of 365)

I lucked out with this one. I was walking through the mall to grab some lunch and I noticed some excitement over at the Apple Store. It turned out that they had just received a new iPhone 4 shipment. So, I walked over, and, after about 10 minutes, I had a new shiny phone/camera/computer/toy. :.) I had refused to go there and wait hours in line on Thursday, so I was pretty happy to find one without a waiting.

I figured that this thing would never be this clean again, so I should take a picture of it tonight. I guess I was right because, before I went to bed, I noticed that the "indestructible gorilla glass" on the back already has a little scratch. Oh well. The scary thing, though, is that the screen is supposed to have the exact same "super" glass -- I hope it's a little bit "superer" on the screen. :.) Oh well, shiny new toys only stay shiny for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment