Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh! The Places You'll Go! (127 of 365)

"Kid, you’ll move mountains!
So…be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!" - Dr. Seuss

Today I saw Ava sitting on the stairs and holding her purse and I asked her if she was waiting for a bus. I didn't think she would understand me, but instantly she hopped to her feet to look out the window for the bus (or "ba" as she pronounced it). After a little bit, she sat back down on the stairs - this time to wait on that bus. As it turns out, when I found her, she was waiting on Ivan, our cat, to come back down the stairs (you can see him in the top right of this picture) because she's not allowed to climb the stairs by herself. She's growing up so fast. :.)

No comments:

Post a Comment