Friday, May 7, 2010

Gritty Music (126 of 365)


Gritty Music (126 of 365), originally uploaded by lighthack.

This picture pulled me in all different directions. I was looking for something different, so I setup some lights for a high-key look, I put the camera on a tripod with the remote and then I tried a whole bunch of different things. Then, after taking a bunch of shots, I brought my memory card to the computer and ended up working on this one. After processing it several different ways, I ended up coming back to this one. Part of me hates how it looks, part of me kept on coming back to it. I'll let you decide if you like it or not.

Strobist Info: Two SB-600 flashes aimed at the back, white wall. The room was small with white walls and ceiling, so the light on the subject is purely from reflections off all of the walls coming from the background lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment